Nike Girls' Club Dri-FIT Golf Skirt
- Standard fit
- Inner shorts
- Dri-Fit material
Fit & Design
- Standard fit golf skirt with inner shorts
- Lightweight stretchy fabric moves with your golfer
- Inner shorts have flat seams that feel smooth against the skin
- Low-profile pocket on right side of shorts allows for easy access to essentials
- Pleats give your athlete extra room to move
- Waistband is designed to follow the natural contours of the body
- Nike logo at hem
- Dri-Fit material wicks sweat to keep your golfer cool on the course
- Fabric made from at least 75% recycled polyester fibers
- Machine washable
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DN1969
- DSG Pro Tips
- Fabric : Body: 86% polyester/14% spandex. Shorts, waistband and waist lining: 83% polyester/17% spandex. Gusset lining: 100% polyester.
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKGCLBSKRTBLKXGAP
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Essential Golf Clubs for Beginners
When you’re just starting out, you don’t necessarily need a full set of clubs. Golf champ Joey Sindelar recommends the essential clubs novice golfers should consider.
Golf Tips: The Key To A Proper Set Up
It all starts with your setup. Learn how to position your body before swinging your club.
When to Use Certain Golf Clubs
When you’re on the course, knowing which club to choose can be the difference in finishing under par and a round to forget.
When to Reshaft Your Golf Clubs
Notice a change in your ball flight? Then it might be time to reshaft your clubs before your next round.
When to Regrip Your Golf Clubs
Whether before or during the season, knowing when to replace your golf grips can make a difference on your scorecard.
Why Custom Golf Clubs are Important
Getting clubs customized to your personal mechanics can have a positive impact on your performance.