Nike Kids' Grade School Air Zoom Crossover Basketball Shoes
- A basketball shoe inspired by ladies of the league is made for all young hoopers to dominate their game
- Graphics and design details tie back to the Swoosh Fly collection, Nike's signature apparel line for women's basketball
- Classic laces allow for quick and easy lace-up
- Zoom Air unit in the heel provides responsive cushioning for an extra bouncy feel
- Lightweight mesh provides breathability so your feet stay cool and comfortable on the court
- Collar fits snug around the ankle for support
- Grooves in the sole provide flexibility so each step feels natural
- Toe area is designed to give plenty of room for growing feet
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber outsole pattern is inspired by tracking of weather patterns; meant to simulate the storm of the growing youth and women’s game
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DC5216-001, DC5216-100
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKYZMCRSSVRBLKHLY
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
Basketball Dribbling: The Crossover Dribble
The crossover dribble is an effective offensive basketball move that can help you beat a defender on the way to the basket.
The Pro Tips Guide to Kids' Shoe Sizes
When purchasing kicks for your kids, things can get confusing. Pro Tips can help with this kids’ shoe sizing guide.
Tips for Buying Basketball Shoes
Whether you’re a team player or a collector, these Pro Tips will help guide your decision.
Softball Hitting Drills: Crossover Drill
Learn how to improve your softball swing mechanics with the crossover drill.
How to Clean Your Basketball Shoes
As a basketball player, you know how important your shoes are. Discover what you can do to help increase the longevity of your pair with these tips.