Nike Kids' Grade School Zoom Arcadia 2 Running Shoes
- Combination of breathable mesh and stretchy fabric adapts to your feet for a comfortable fit
- Two hidden stretchy bands wrap from the tongue to around the arch, providing support
- Classic laces with heel pull tab
- Zoom Air cushioning helps provide a quick-off-the-ground sensation
- Lightweight EVA foam cushioning in the midsole and heel increases comfort
- Soft foam provides lightweight cushioning underfoot
Durability & Traction:
- Semi-transparent rubber sole under the heel reveals the Air unit’s color and provides grip and durable traction
- Cutouts under the forefoot make the shoe lighter and more flexible
- An extra layer on the toe tip and the sides provide durability where you need it most
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DM8491
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKYZMRCD2GRYWHBYS
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
The Pro Tips Guide to Kids' Shoe Sizes
When purchasing kicks for your kids, things can get confusing. Pro Tips can help with this kids’ shoe sizing guide.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.