Nike Kids' Mercurial Zoom Superfly 9 Academy FG Soccer Cleats
- NikeSkin is a soft and flexible mesh material, which is linked together by a thin coating. It’s an upper that truly gives you a true feeling of barefoot football
- Speed cage inside of the structure is made of a thin but strong material that secures the foot to the plate without adding additional weight for optimal lockdown
- A more contoured toe box and better lockdown in the heel
- All-new, soccer-specific, Air Zoom unit in the heel
- The unit sits in the plate and provides an additional level of responsive cushioning for those players who seek out the toughest surfaces and terrains
Durability & Traction:
- Plastic plates with molded studs designed to work on both Firm-Ground (FG) real-grass fields and Artificial-Grass (AG) fields. These are the most versatile option for the athlete who must switch between surfaces
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DJ5623-780
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKYJRZMSPRFLY9NTHC
|Design||Designed for natural and synthetic surfaces|
|Upper||Soft, flexible, mesh NikeSkin upper|
|Outsole||Plastic plates with molded studs|
|Heel||Soccer-specific, Air Zoom unit|
|Stability||Inner speed cage|
|Toe Coverage||Contoured toe box|
5 Tips for Buying Kids Soccer Cleats
Our soccer experts have a few pointers for finding the right youth soccer footwear for your budding athlete.
How to Buy Soccer Cleats
It all starts with the right pair of soccer cleats. Know what to look for so you can dominate the field this season.
Best Soccer Cleats of 2023
Fuel your breakout season and discover our picks of the year’s best soccer cleats.
How to Care for Your Soccer Cleats
Know the proper way to clean your cleats to help ensure you get the most out of your footwear investment.
9 Infuser Water Bottle Recipes
Say goodbye to boring water forever with these flavorful recipes for your infuser water bottle.