Nike Kids' Preschool Freak 4 SE Basketball Shoes
- Molded backwards Swoosh is a signature of Giannis’ Freak shoes
- Outsole’s traction pattern is data-driven from the pressure points on Giannis’ feet and taken down to fit kids
- Colors and graphics inspired by European art mix classic and contemporary urban styles so find those hidden graphics like Greece, Athens, Family and Young Heir on the upper
- Breathable textile upper is lightweight and reinforced where necessary
- Internal elastic strap across the top of the foot works with the lacing to help keep your foot in place for support
- Soft foam underfoot provides lightweight cushioning
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber sole is split between the heel and forefoot so the shoe is lightweight and flexible
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DQ8041-001
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKYFRK4SYNGHRSHLYA
The Pro Tips Guide to Kids' Shoe Sizes
When purchasing kicks for your kids, things can get confusing. Pro Tips can help with this kids’ shoe sizing guide.
Tips for Buying Basketball Shoes
Whether you’re a team player or a collector, these Pro Tips will help guide your decision.
Basketball 101: Free Throws
By working on your alignment and shooting form, you can start to see better results at the charity stripe when taking free throws.
How to Clean Your Basketball Shoes
As a basketball player, you know how important your shoes are. Discover what you can do to help increase the longevity of your pair with these tips.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.