Nike Lean Running Arm Band
Head out on your next training run ready to beat your old personal record with the Nike® Lean Running Arm Band. This lightweight yet durable arm band provides easy-to-use storage for your smartphone, so you can track your run or listen to music while on the go. A clear window ensures you can still use your touch screen when you’re on the move, while an adjustable design means you have a comfortable fit mile after mile.
- Arm band provides convenient storage for phone or other device
- Compatible with most smart phones and designed with clear window
- Adjustable arm strap ensures a snug, personalized fit every time
- Pocket securely stores your phone while on a run
- Reflective Swoosh adds a safety element
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NRN65
- Fabric : 38% Neoprene, 25% Polyester, 13% Nylon, 13% Aluminum Alloy, 11% Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 16NIKUNKLNRMBNDXXTCH
- SKU: 19419553
How to Buy Lacrosse Arm Protection
When the game gets intense, you want to make sure your arms are protected. Learn the differences between arm pads, arm guards and elbow pads so you can be guarded on the field.
Five Lower Body Resistance Band Exercises
Looking to start a resistance band workout routine? Get a lower body burn with these five moves.
How to Choose a Resistance Band
With so many types of resistance bands, it can be challenging to find the best one to reach your fitness goals. This guide breaks down the different types of resistance bands.
Baseball Arm Exercises
Learn easy exercises to help your rotator cuff and keep your throwing arm strong all year. Take care of you arms and keep yourself on the baseball field.
Basketball Buying Guide: How to Choose Arm and Leg Sleeves
Discover what to look for in compression and padded sleeves and how they could help elevate your game.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.