Nike Men's Air Max 97 Shoes
- This shoe celebrates Frank Rudy's Air: "Patent NO. 4,183,156" and is stamped on the Air unit in addition to a hangtag that mimics his "California Nike Air" license plate and an info card that talks about the invention
- Printed sockliner with Air schematics adds to the fun
- Full-length Air cushioning that was originally designed for performance running offers superior comfort
- Foam midsole delivers plush cushioning
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber outsole adds durable traction
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DQ8961-100
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKMRMX97FRWHTBMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.