Nike Men's Pegasus 39 Running Shoes
- Back with extra bounce and the same cushioned support as its predecessor
- More foam in the tongue helps cushion the top of your foot
- Wider forefoot means more space for your toes
- Engineered mesh upper for lightweight breathability
- Flywire technology is integrated with a midfoot band for total support that helps keep your feet in place
- Tongue is separated from the upper to give room for different feet shapes
- Heel shape is designed to maximize landing, helping you easily transition from heel to toe
- Extra padding at the tongue and collar helps keep your foot feeling comfortable
- Nike® React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride
- Air Zoom unit at the forefoot and heel for an energized feel
Durability & Traction:
- Waffle-inspired outsole provides excellent traction
- Grooves on the rubber sole allow for natural motion
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKMPGSS39RGMNTRNN
|Footwear Closure||Lace up|
|Upper||Flywire technology/engineered mesh|
|Midsole||Nike® React foam with Air Zoom unit|
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.