Nike Men's Crater Impact Shoes
- Made from at least 25% recycled content by weight
- Crater Foam adds lightweight stability with a speckled appearance
- Rubber details on outsole for traction
- Track inspired silhouette features sleek angles and a padded, low-cut collar for easy styling that's comfortable
- 1-piece webbing eye stay mixes DIY flavor with an urban touch while adding to the pattern-efficient build
- Pinwheel logo indicates that this shoe is made from at least 20% recycled materials
- Stitched-on Swoosh design adds a wild, zebra-like aesthetic and keeps with the efficient design
- Mesh on the upper keeps it airy and lightweight
- Crater foam midsole adds stability with a unique speckled appearance
- Modern upper design includes straight-edged overlays for construction efficiency and scrap waste reduction
DURABILITY AND TRACTION:
- Rubber details on the outsole feature 15% Nike Grind and add traction and durability
- Shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a shipping box
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DB2477
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKMCRTRMPCTWHTMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
Brooks Koepka's Golf Workout Tips
The professional golfer breaks down how focusing on your core and glutes can impact your golf game.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.