Nike Men's Dri-FIT Element 1/2 Zip Running Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Regular fit
- Adjusts at the neck and sleeves
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit running top
- Soft and smooth fabric lets you move freely on every run
- Collar is designed with fewer seams for a smooth feel
- Easily adjusts at the neck and sleeves so you can stay comfortable as you heat up or cool down
- ½ zip design lets you adjust your airflow and coverage
- Thumbholes at the sleeves helps cover your hands in a contoured design for extra warmth when you need it
- Sweat-wicking Dri-FIT® fabric helps keep you cool and dry
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DD4756
- Fabric : 88% polyester / 12% spandex
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKMMNKDFLMNTTPAPTA
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials|
|Fabric||88% polyester, 12% spandex|
|Shirt Type||1/2 zip|
|Sleeve Length||Long sleeve|
|Back Length||Hip length|
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.