Nike Men's Free Metcon 4 AMP Training Shoes
- Lightweight mesh with textured overlays in high-wear areas helps keep your foot cool without sacrificing durability
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces to secure your midfoot
- Haptic, webbings, collar material and screen details are also bright and vibrant
- Handstand clip at the heel minimizes drag during wall exercises
- Several luminous details so that you can be better seen during the dark days
- Tab locks down the laces with a hook-and-loop closure to keep them out of the way
- Grippy rubber wraps around your arch during intense rope climbs
- Nike React foam makes a comfortable, cushioned base that feels lightweight and springy for a smooth, responsive ride
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber tread gives you traction and helps you stay on your feet when transitioning from the training room floor to the pavement
- Grooves in the sole let your forefoot bend naturally
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKMFRMTCN4GRYWPRF
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Basketball 101: Free Throws
By working on your alignment and shooting form, you can start to see better results at the charity stripe when taking free throws.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.