Building it's own path, the Nike® Men's Joyride Dual Run running shoes combine traditional cushion with tiny foam beads underfoot to give an incredibly smooth ride mile after mile.
- Small foam beads are contained in two compartments under your heel and midfoot to conform to the shape of your foot providing a stable ride
- Mesh wraps your foot in lightweight support to let air flow freely for cooling comfort
- The tiny foam beads compress and adapt to your every step for a dynamic, stable feel
- Light, durable foam cushions your forefoot to promote smooth transitions
TRACTION & DURABILITY:
- Durable rubber placed on the outside in high-wear zones with raised knobs for added traction
- Brand : Nike
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19NIKMJYRDRN2PDBLRNN
Nike Men's Joyride Dual Run Running Shoes is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by RephSTAR from At first I was skeptical... I recived the shoes a few days before I ran the Philadelphia marathon so I had them on ice untill I got that done. It's been two weeks since that race and since then I have been on a few easy runs with these shoes to get my legs back. At first I was skeptical because on the face the sneakers do not look like a serious running shoes. I usually use something simple like a pair of Pegasus for my easy runs but on my first day out I realized that these were great. I find the sole of the shoe to be both soft and supportive, somewhere in between the React foam and the ZoomX. I also like the upper, it's light yet supportive and it my feet didn't get cold in 30 degree weather. In terms of sizing I think you guys got it right, they fit great out the box. The most I’ve ran in them is about 6 miles, not sure if I would do more than that, maybe like eight but it's a solid 6 mile shoe.
Date published: 2019-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by kb8462 from Very Comfortable I bought these shoes for my vacation and they are like walking on air.
Date published: 2020-01-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by TatsianaB952907367 from NIKE JOYRIDE dual run NOT for a people with plantar fasciitis! Insole is not removable , when you put your insoles on top - too tight. Returned.
Date published: 2019-12-22
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS