Nike Men's Polo Slam Heritage Slim Fit Polo
Fit & Design:
- Slim fit for a tailored feel
- Longer back hem and side vents let you wear the polo untucked for a casual look
- Embroidered eyelets at each underarm enhance airflow
- Pique fabric and a breathable design offer a premium look and feel
- An orange label on the placket, orange thread on the top button, and a facsimile of the original Nike shoe box under the back collar infuse heritage style
- NikeCourt® logo
- Breathable knit fabric with Dri-FIT® technology
- Machine wash
- Fabric is made with at least 75% sustainable materials, using a blend of both recycled polyester and organic cotton fibers
- The blend is at least 10% recycled fibers or at least 10% organic cotton fibers
- Material percentages may vary. Check label for actual content.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 58-65% cotton / 35-42% polyester
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKMMHRTGSLMPLSNTT
- SKU: 21672174
Top 10 Pool Party Must-Haves
It's not a party without these essential ingredients for fun. Take your next poolside bash to the next level with these Pro Tips.
The Difference Between a Slam, Wall and Medicine Ball
Discover the differences between these three types of weighted workout accessories.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Basketball
Your gift wrapping will be a slam dunk with these two ways to gift wrap a basketball.
Flying Solo: Wall Ball and Rebounder Drills to Improve Your Lacrosse Skills
Do you have time to practice at home, but no teammates are around to work with? Get familiar with wall ball.
Basketball Coaching Tips for Your First Practice
The first impression you make on your players is critical to your team’s success. To help make sure your year is a slam dunk, start off on the right track with these coaching tips.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.