Nike Men's Precision 6 FlyEase Basketball Shoes
- Low collar provides mobility at the ankle
- FlyEase closure has a large midfoot strap that is connected to the laces for a locked-in fit
- Updated lace positioning and midfoot webbing loops help you stay secure in your shoes
- Visible cutout in the foam helps reduce weight
- Performance design enables players to shift speeds and change directions while staying in control and pushing the tempo
- Nike® label on top of tongue
- Molded Swoosh logo
- Plush foam on the collar and tongue enhances the feeling of comfort around the ankle and over the top of the foot
- Sculpted foam midsole feels soft and supportive
Durability & Traction:
- Herringbone traction provides multidirectional grip on the court
- Rubber wraps up the sides in the forefoot to give you traction on your edges
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKMPRCSNVFLYSXMNK
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Tips for Buying Basketball Shoes
Whether you’re a team player or a collector, these Pro Tips will help guide your decision.
How to Clean Your Basketball Shoes
As a basketball player, you know how important your shoes are. Discover what you can do to help increase the longevity of your pair with these tips.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.