Nike Men's Purdue Boilermakers Black Football Sideline Victory Dri-FIT Polo
- Short sleeve, collared polo shirt
- Two-button placket adds classic style
- Breathable, stretchable knit fabrication
- Standard fit
- Official Sideline Product
Style and Team Spirit
- Embroidered team logo at left chest
- On-Field woven flag label at left side
- Stripes across body
- Embroidered Swoosh™ design trademark at right chest
- Integrated moisture-wicking Dri-FIT® technology
- Machine washable
- Officially licensed
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% polyester
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKMNCPRDBLKDFCPUR
- SKU: 22843057
|Best Use||Golf, Tailgate, Casual|
|Team Affiliation||Football Sideline Gear|
|Sleeve Length||Short sleeve|
|Back Length||Hip length|
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
How to Remove and Install Bike Wheels
Follow this breakdown of how to easily remove the front and back tire of your bike for situations when you need to fix a flat or transport your bike.
Buying a Football Helmet
It’s critical for your football helmet to offer a proper fit. Use this guide to begin to determine the proper measurements.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.