Nike Men's React SFB Carbon Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Mesh upper helps keep your feet cool and dry
- Overlays in high-abrasion areas add durability
- Heavy-duty laces help keep the shoe snug
- Solid rubber reinforces the toe
- Nike React® technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride
- Nike Flyplate® technology eases pressure on your Achilles and reduces slipping inside the shoe
- Full-length carbon plate made from stiff carbon fiber helps optimize your stride and reduce fatigue
- Strong fabric wraps the midsole for containment and stability
Durability & Traction:
- Aggressive outsole pattern provides exceptional tread over challenging terrain
- Internal rock shield prevents punctures and decreases pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Rubber teeth in the arch add grip when climbing ropes or covering rugged terrain
- A combination of hard and sticky rubbers provides durability in heavy strike zones and exceptional traction in natural and urban environments
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKMRCTSFBCRBNCFBO
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.