Nike Men's Therma-FIT Winterized Training Pants
Fit & Design:
- Standard fit training pant for a relaxed, easy feel
- Made with soft fleece and stretch woven fabric to help keep you warm, dry, and moving without restrictions in cool-to-cold weather conditions
- Drop pocket at back right
- Hidden zippered pockets in front, with a water-repellent finish, keep your things tucked securely inside and the weather out
- Tipped drawcord adds durability while making it easier to adjust the waistband when you’re wearing gloves
- Reinforced cuffs add another line of defense against the elements
- Therma-FIT® technology helps manage your body’s natural heat to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions
- Stretch-woven overlays with a water-repellent finish on the pockets, upper seat, and knees help keep you dry and moving naturally, regardless of the weather
- Machine wash
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : Body: 100% polyester; Overlays: 81% polyester / 19% spandex
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKMMNKTFWNTRZDNFB
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
How To Buy The Right Hockey Skates
Aside from your stick, your skates are the most important piece of equipment you need to take the ice. Follow our tips to get the perfect fit.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.