Nike Women's Air Max Bella TR 5 Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Textured mesh lets your foot breathe
- Stretchy strap crosses over the top of your foot for a more secure fit
- Raised edging braces your foot during side-to-side movement
- Pull tabs on the tongue and heel for easy on and off
- Foam and Max Air unit in the heel bring stability and high-performance cushioning to every step
Durability & Traction:
- Flat sole helps keep you stable on gym surfaces while the rubber tread gives you more grip
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DD9285
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKWRMXBLLTR5BLPRF
|Shoe Type||Athletic sneakers|
|Best Use||Cross training|
|Footwear Closure||Stretchy strap over the top | Pull tabs on tongue & heel|
|Outsole||Flat sole with rubber tread|
|Support||Raised edging braces your foot|
|Cushioning||Foam and Max Air unit in the heel|
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.