Nike Women's Blazer Low Platform Shoes
- Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek style
- Styling details for an elevated look
- Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing offers a lifted stance
TRACTION & DURABILITY:
- Solid-rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look and feel
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKWBLZRLWPLTFRFTW
|Shoe Type||Athletic sneakers|
|Design||Styling details for an elevated look|
|Midsole||Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing|
|Construction||Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole|
|Comfort||Low-cut, padded collar|
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
The 10 Best Low Belly Workouts
Learn how to strengthen your core with this 10-minute abdominal routine.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Volleyball Offense: How to Create a Strong Platform
Keeping your hands, wrists and elbows in proper form plays a major factor in creating a successful pass.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.