Nike Women's Dri-FIT Alpha Padded Front-Zip High-Support Sports Bra
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- High – Maximum level of support. Ideal for high intensity workouts and larger busts
Fit & Design
- Compressive feel and minimal bounce for a secure fit
- The front zipper and back clasp allow for easy on and off
- Adjustable straps let you dial in your perfect fit
- Smooth fabric with stretchy molded cups hugs you in a compressive feel while helping keep your natural shape
- Racerback design
- Perforations in front and a breathable back design help keep you cool when your workout heats up
- Nike® Dri-FIT® technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable
- Machine wash
- Material percentages may vary. Check label for actual content.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DD0436
- DSG Pro Tips
- Fabric : Body: 64% polyester / 36% spandex; Mesh: 65% nylon / 35% spandex; Bottom hem: 77-79% nylon / 21-23% spandex; Straps: 57-72% nylon / 28-43% spandex; Mesh lining: 81% polyester / 19% spandex; Pad top and back: 100% polyester; Pad: 100% polyurethane
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKWLPHFRNTZPBRAPU
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Guide To Sports Bras
No matter your bust size, the right sports bra is essential for your training and activities. Learn how to find a bra that fits you comfortably and securely.
15 Best Sports Bras of 2020
Find your most comfortable sports bra with this list of our favorites for every activity.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.