Nike Women's Hydralock Fusion Back One Piece Swim suit
- Grips to Body
- Zero Distraction Back Design
- Hydralock Compressive Streamlined Fit
Fit and Design:
- Nike Hydralock fabric helps lock you in for a compressive streamlined fit
- Y-Back shape has elongated straps to provide zero distraction
- Gripper Liner holds the suit in place for water activities
- Heat Transfer Swoosh
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NESSC185
- Fabric : 70% Polyester and 30% Spandex (Chlorine Resistant) Body with 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex Lining
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKWFSNBCKNPCXXONP
How to Buy Cardio Equipment
Are you a runner or a rower? Find out which piece of cardio equipment best suits your fitness goals.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Defensive Back Tips: How to Provide Run Support
On running plays, a cornerback has an important role in aiding his teammates on the tackle.