Nike Women's NikeCourt Dri-FIT Advantage Tennis Shorts
- Standard fit
- Wide elastic waistband
- Inner shorts
Fit and Design:
- Standard fit tennis shorts
- Delivers a relaxed, easy feel
- Super-soft, stretchy body fabric supplies top-tier comfort on the court
- Twist-front design made from stretchy ribbed fabric bolsters comfort
- Wide elastic waistband is designed to follow the natural contours of you body, so the fabric won’t pinch or pull your skin
- Inner shorts let you tuck spare balls under the hem for convenient storage
- Breathable, rectangular gusset gives you extra room to move during side-to-side movements
- Delivers a unique, mixed-material look that’s perfect for styling on and off the court
- Nike® Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from her skin for quicker evaporation, helping her stay dry and comfortable
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DD8794
- Fabric : Body: 79% polyester / 21% spandex: Tight: 83% polyester / 17% spandex; Elastic: 73% nylon / 20% polyester / 7% spandex; Rib: 86% polyester / 14% spandex; Gusset lining: 100% polyester
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKWWNKCTDFDVTGRCQA
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.