Nike Women's One Mid-Rise 3” Brief-Line Shorts
- Woven fabric
- Brief liner
- Envelope waistband
Fit & Design:
- Silky-smooth, ultrasoft woven fabric is balanced with sweat-wicking tech
- Envelope waistband pocket keeps your essentials close
- Mid-rise elastic waistband
- Brief liner
- Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable
- Machine washable
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DX6010
- Fabric : Body: 100% polyester. Lining: 90% polyester/10% spandex
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKWNKNMR3SHRTXAPB
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Offensive Linemen Tips: How to Line Up in a 3-Point Stance
A lineman’s duty is to keep defenders at bay with explosive blocks and a balanced wall of pressure. Learn to dig deep and remain stable with a proper three-point stance.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.