1 / 1
A legendary look gets a bold refresh with the Nike® Windrunner Jacket, featuring the iconic chevron design on the chest with modern details including a dropped hem and paneled hood.
- Windrunner jacket
- Faille fabric hem has a smooth, lightweight feel
- Paneled hood with drawcord provides warmth and coverage
- Back vent enhances breathability
- Raglan sleeves allow for natural range of motion
- Full-front zipper for easy on and off
- Dropped hem enhances coverage
- Chevron design for classic Windrunner look
- Contrast color binding enhances durability
- Open front pockets offer convenient storage
- Nike® logo screen-printed on left chest
- Brand : Nike
- Style : AH2858X
- Fabric : 100% polyester
- Web ID: 17NIKWWNDRNNRJCKTAPO
Nike Women's Plus Size Sportswear Windrunner Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MalloryD338099784 from Love It! I purchased this windbreaker about 4 months ago now (in the light pink color) and I absolutely love it. I wear it all the time when there's a chilly breeze or if I'm in a cold building. I have another Nike jacket that I purchased in a 2X and that one is slightly too big on me, which isn't an issue, so I got this one in a 2X as well. I think you're supposed to wear windbreakers with a snug fit to keep the wind out but mine allows me to have room for layering underneath if I chose to do so! I'm 5'5" and it sits at a great length on me. Lastly, It's super thin, so I can easily put it in my backpack or even my Neverfull without it adding crazy bulk! I can't wait to get more colors!
Date published: 2018-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Looloo from Nice Amazing quality and very comfortable - runs small -
Date published: 2019-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skeeta357 from Great price I bought this as a gift and it keeps giving. The receiver loves it
Date published: 2019-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by SamanthaF776859824 from Love I’m 5’4, bra size 40 D, a size 18 and typically wear an XL in other Nike hoodies. I got a 2X in this and it was perfect! The hi- lo fit perfectly and covers my booty!
Date published: 2018-11-11
Questions (1)/Answers (0)
Is this waterproof?
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS