Nike Women's Structure 24 Running Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Forefoot offers cushioning and grooves for flexibility
- Vertical grooves down the side create stability
- Softer and more durable lining around the heel and ankle keeps your socks fitting best when you run
- A softer and more durable lining around the heel and ankle helps keep socks from bunching up when you run
- Forefoot offers responsive cushioning
- Grooves in the forefoot to create flexibility, and vertical grooves down the side help create stability
- Cushy tongue provides helps pad the laces
- Molded heel securely hugs your foot
Durability & Traction:
- Durable rubber sole is built for mileage
- Mesh is engineered for durability
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DA8570001
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKWSTRCTR24BLKRNN
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.