Nike Zoom Rival Sprint Track and Field Shoes
- Product shown in Men’s and Women’s sizes
- Example: M7.5/W9.0 = Men’s size 7.5, Women’s size 9.0
- Forefoot mesh layered with reinforcement provides lasting durability and elevated containment
- Midfoot band provides dynamic lace-up fit and supportive containment through the arch
- Big Swoosh can capture the crowd’s attention in the starting blocks, down the straightaway and is perfectly suited for photo finishes at the tape
Durability & Traction:
- An updated ¾ length plate is lightweight and snappy and delivers aggressive sturdiness to keep you sprinting on your toes
- Rubber heel outsole gives cushion and durability for all foot strikes and traction for post-race braking
- 6 replaceable spikes offer elite traction on all track surfaces. Durable steel materials give lasting durability and are replaceable for long-term use
- Designed for events ranging from the 60 meters to the 400, including the hurdle events, long jump and pole vault
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DC8753-001
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKAZMRVLSPRNTBTRC
Field Maintenance Tips: How to Drag a Baseball and Softball Infield
Keep the infield in peak condition all season with these leveling and grooming tips.
How to Play On-Ball Defense in Women's Lacrosse
Learn how and where to initiate contact with an attacker to split the field in half and defend your goal.
Softball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
Find out how to properly track, catch and secure a pop fly with these quick softball tips.
How to Choose Baseball and Softball Turf Shoes
Get a grip on your gear this season and find the right turf shoes for your training needs.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked vs spikeless golf shoes, and find out which is the best golf shoe for your game.