Nikon Aculon A211 10x42 Binoculars
- Eco-Glass™ lenses
- BaK4 Porro prism systems
- Constructed from environmentally friendly Eco-Glass™ without arsenic and lead
- Dimensions: 5.7 in. L x 7.3 in. W
- Weight: 26.8 oz.
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Compact, high-quality binoculars perfect for any outdoor activity
- Ergonomic body design provides a comfortable hold for all day use
- Aspherical multicoated Eco-Glass™ lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view while enhancing brightness and image clarity
- Turn-and-slid rubber eyecups enables easy positioning of eyes and provides a comfortable viewing during extended periods of time
- Durable rubber-armored coating is built to handle almost any type of environment
- Smooth central focus knob allows for fast and smooth range
- BaK4 Porro prism systems provide brighter image viewing in any lighting condition
- Clamshell packaging
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Angle of View: 6° (Actual)
- Field of View: 314 ft. @ 1000 yd.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 16.4 ft.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 11.6 mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Nikon
- Web ID: 15NKNU10X42CLNXXXOPT
- SKU: 13991604
Understanding Binocular Magnification
Find out how to crunch those numbers for a perfect viewing experience with these Pro Tips on binocular magnification.
Softball Throwing Tips: Proper Arm Action
Learn how a fluid motion can help your throwing mechanics with these tips.
Baseball Throwing Tips: Proper Arm Action
Throwing a baseball should be one fluid motion. Your arm action should be a consistent mix of efficiency and repetition.
How to Choose a Fanny Pack for Your Activity
Add some fashion to your action with the best fanny pack for your needs.
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.