Nishiki Boys' Pueblo 20'' Mountain Bike
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
The Nishiki® Boys’ Pueblo 20’’ Mountain Bike will spark his sense of adventure and outdoor fun. It features a strong steel frame with front suspension to absorb bumps from uneven terrain, easy-to-use linear pull brakes for quick and confident stops, and a sport saddle for comfort. The Shimano Revo twist shifter allows him to get in the right gear every time.
- Wheel Size: 20”
- Average Bike Weight: 29.10 lbs
- Frame: Heat treated Hi-Ten steel, Mountain geometry with oversized down tube and kickstand bracket
- Fork: Suspension fork with 30mm Travel
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Steel quill
- Cranks: Steel crank arm 40T Chainrings
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300
- Cog Set: Shimano 7 speed (28T/24T/22T/20T/18T/16T/14T)
- Shifter: Shimano Revo twist shift
- Chain: KMC
- Hub (F): Steel
- Hub (R): Steel
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32H Aluminum
- Tires: 20x2.1"
- Tube type: Schrader valve
- Brakes: Alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Aluminum
- Pedals: Resin
- Handlebar: Steel
- Grips: Mountain
- Stem: Steel
- Seat: Sport saddle
- Seat Post: Steel
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Brand : Nishiki
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NKI00105
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17NISYPBL20BXXXXXBJM