Nishiki Women's Manitoba Hybrid Bike
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
From casual office commutes to working out, the Nishiki® Women's Manitoba Hybrid Bike boasts a comfortable, smooth ride on or off the pavement. Built with a lightweight aluminum frame and 700C wheels, the Manitoba glides easily through narrow streets or forested paths. Get powerful stopping power with the Promax linear pull brakes.
- Frame Size: 15", 17"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Average Bike Weight: 27.50 lbs.
- Frame: Heat treated/butted 6061 aluminum
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel straight blade
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Threadless
- Cranks: SR Suntour
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Cog Set: Shimano 7 speed (28T/24T/22T/20T/18T/16T/14T)
- Shifter: Shimano EZ fire trigger
- Chain: KMC
- Hub (F): Aluminum with Quick Release
- Hub (R): Aluminum with Quick Release
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: Weinmann 32H double wall aluminum
- Tires: Kenda 700x35C
- Valve Type: Schrader
- Brakes: Promax linear pull
- Brake Levers: Aluminum
- Pedals: Resin
- Handlebar: Aluminum
- Grips: Dual Density Hybrid
- Stem: Aluminum
- Seat: Performance Hybrid
- Seat Post: Aluminum
- Style: NKW00514
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Brand : Nishiki
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NKW00514
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16NISWNSHKMNTB15LFBB