Nordic Legend I-Drill DX 6"
- 6“ Nylon auger with bit saving top plate
- Fit almost all brand 18v-20v 1/2 in. drill chuck.
- 39" Shaft with lightweight, durable synthetic nylon flighting & aluminum stem reduces weight
- Maintains flexibility and impact resistance in cold temperatures
- Dual flat steel blades offer smooth cutting and break-through and can be replaced.
- Efficiently transfers power from drill to cutting head
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Legend
- Web ID: 22LEGADRLLDX6NCHXFIC
- SKU: 24335908
Softball Hitting Drills: Crossover Drill
Learn how to improve your softball swing mechanics with the crossover drill.
Softball Catcher Drills: Ladder Drill
Learn how to execute the footwork for throws to second base with this ladder drill for catchers.
Basketball Drills: Power Forward Drill
Practicing this drill can help you become a more versatile player while also improving your conditioning.
Softball Hitting Drills: Two Plate Drill
Timing is a crucial part of successful hitting. Learn how to handle different pitch speeds with the two plate drill.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Weighted Softball Drill
Find out how to efficiently and effectively use weighted softballs for pitching with these softball Pro Tips.
Baseball Drills: The Shuffle Drop Drill
Build a sturdy athletic stance and improve your endurance through this intense training activity.
Baseball Drills 101: The Star Drill
Race against the baserunner and speed up your skills with this indoor baseball drill for infielders.