Northland Gum Drop Floater Jig
- Easily floats over cover
- Soft and chewy foam body
- Pairs perfectly with a leech, minnow or nightcrawler
- Size: #4
- Pack quantity: 12
- Color: Assorted
- Freshwater use
- Best used in clear water with a 60 to 84 inch leader, and best used in stained water with a 12 to 24 inch leader
- Perfect for walleye, perch, jumbo panfish, bass and trout
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Easily floats over moss, weeds and even rocky bottoms
- Made with a soft and chewy foam body
- Pairs perfectly with a leech, minnow or even a nightcrawler
- Style ID: PJ4-12-99
- Style : PJ4-12-99
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Northland
- Web ID: 21NORUGMDRPFLTR41TER
- SKU: 10599397
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Pickleball 101: The Third Shot Drop
Learn the proper form of one of the most important shots of the game with these tips.
Softball Pitch Types: The Drop Ball
When you’re in need of a ground ball out, the drop ball pitch can help things fall into place.
Baseball Drills: The Shuffle Drop Drill
Build a sturdy athletic stance and improve your endurance through this intense training activity.
How to Choose the Right Jig Head Style for Bass Fishing
Don’t get stuck in the weeds and miss your chance to reel in a big one. This bass season, check out these Pro Tips to help you pick the perfect setup to handle any situation.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.