Oakley Line Miner L Snow Goggles
Product DescriptionThe Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision in a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. Line Miner L provides a large-sized fit.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 7070C401
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Oakley
- Web ID: 22OAKULNMNRLXXXXXSSP
- Fit: Large
- Low-profile, cylindrical frame design helps increase visibility and improve helmet compatibility
- Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology which is designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Oakley Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.
How to Choose a Snow Sled
Snow sleds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. Knowing what to look for when buying a sled can help kick off your fun-filled season in the snow.
Defensive Line Tips: Exploding Off the Line of Scrimmage
Quickly getting off the line of scrimmage gives you the best advantage of dominatingto dominate the play.
Defensive Line Tips: Stopping the Run
Stop the running back from gaining ground by keeping these three tips in mind when defending a running play.
Defensive Line Tips: Rushing the Passer
Learn diverse and effective ways to hurry the quarterback and disrupt the play.