Oakley Prizm Golf Half Jacket XL 2.0 Sunglasses
Keep your game crystal clear with the Oakley® Prizm™ Golf Half Jacket® XL 2.0 sunglasses. Interchangeable Prizm™ lenses designed specifically for golf control light to maximize contrast and clarity and allow you to keep up with changing light conditions. The O Matter™ frame features Three-Point Fit and Unobtainium® details to keep the Oakley® Basball Half Jacket® XL 2.0 sunglasses secure and comfortable.
- O Matter™ frame material protects against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- Prizm™ lenses control light transmission to maximize contrast and visibility for specific sports and environments
- Plutonite® lens material maximizes clarity and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and blue light up to 400nm
- Patented technologies of High Definition Optics® meet or exceed standards of clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nose pads increase grip when wet
- Three-Point Fit eliminates pressure points
- Ideal for golf
- Standard fit
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : OO9154-49
- Brand : Oakley
- Web ID: 15OAKUHLFJKTXL20PSGP
- SKU: 15943991
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Baseball Batting Tips: How to Control the Lower Half and Backside of Your Body
Batting is a full-body movement, and limiting your swing to just arm strength cuts your potential in half. Follow these drills to improve your lower half efficiency.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Glute Activation Exercises for Baseball and Softball Training
Use these training movements to loosen up your lower half on the diamond.