Obermeyer Women's Zoe Reversible Down Vest
- Filled with responsibly sourced 600 fill power Allied Feather + Down insulation
- Fully reversible
- Insulated hood
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit down vest
- Filled with responsibly sourced 600 fill power Allied Feather + Down insulation for optimal warmth
- Engineered quilting helps trap heat close to your body
- Reversible design creates two-in-one style to customize your look
- An insulated hood offers added protection
- Handwarmer pockets provide ample storage for your essentials
- Front zip closure allows for easy on and off
- YKK® Vislon® zippers offer durable and secure connections
- DWR-coated HydroBlock® Classic fabric keeps moisture out
- Style: 14063
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 14063
- Brand : Obermeyer
- Web ID: 22OBEWWZRVRSBLDWNWOU
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Baseball Pitching Tips: How to Develop a Powerful Release
It’s all boiled down to this. Releasing a pitch properly is crucial to firing in the strike zone.
How to Buy a Life Vest
From fishing to kayaking and tubing to swimming, suit up for the water with the proper life vest for your outing.
Breaking Down the Backstroke Technique
Get back to basics with the Pro Tips swimming guide on the backstroke. Collegiate swimming coach Marc Christian breaks down what you need to know.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.