Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 Motorized Angler Kayak
- Carry Weight: 152 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 558 lbs.
- Total Weight Capacity: 558 lbs.
- Usable Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 152 lbs.
- Length: 12 ft.
- Width: 37 in.
The total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).
The weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).
The boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).
- Single person sit-on-top
- Fishing/ recreational use
- Motorized propulsion
- Effortlessly get out on the water with the 45 lb. thrust 12V saltwater ready Minn Kota® motor
- Control the kayak using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position while you fish or change lures
- Compatible with lead-acid or lithium-ion batteries
- Large foot-controlled rudder provides exceptional hands-free control
- Kill switch key holds a spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Premium seat with dual-layer Textiline is UV-resistant, easy to clean, and breathable
- Seat can be adjusted to sit high or low for comfort and water conditions
- Large open cockpit provides plenty of room to fish or organize gear
- Four 18-inch accessory tracks allow you to customize your accessory mounting
- Four flush mount rod holders two rear-facing and two forward-facing
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads keep the deck cool and comfortable while giving you traction to stand
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament- ready channel for your catch board as well as in hull storage for boards up to 32-inches
- Lift assist helps deploy or stow the motor to allow for easy launching and landing or navigation of shallow water
- Easily mount a fish finder in minutes using the three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount without the need to drill into your kayak
- Side hull mounted paddle clip for holding a backup paddle
- Large tank-well in the stern provides easy storage for larger items with the removable bungees
- Seat (6 lbs.) and motor (24 lbs.) are removable for easy transport and storage
- Console floor plug can be used to keep water out when motor is removed
- Includes a custom tackle box
- Made of single layer polyethylene
- Model: 01.4065.0103, 01.4065.0101
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : AUTOPILOT120
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Old Town
- Web ID: 20OTOASPRTSMNTPLTPSK
- SKU: 21617723
|Carry Weight||152 lbs|
|Dimensions||12' L x 37" W|
|Materials||Single layer polyethylene|
|Max Weight Capacity||558 lbs|
|Max User Weight||331 lbs|
|Recommended Use||Fishing, hunting, & recreation|
|Seat Style||One person sit-on-top|
The Year's Best Fishing Kayaks
Find the best fishing kayak for your next trip with this angler-approved list of the year’s top picks.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
How to Choose the Best Kayak for You
Purchasing a kayak is exciting, but the process can be complex. This buying guide breaks down all the features to consider.
How to Carry a Kayak
Whether on your own or with a friend, learn how to safely carry your kayak to and from the water.
How to Launch a Kayak
When you’re ready for a day of kayaking, you want the smoothest entry into the water. These beginner tips can help to make launching your kayak a breeze.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.