OMP Mountain Ozark Hunter Longbow (RH) – 50 lbs, 68''
The 50 lb Mountain Ozark Hunter Longbow has black fiberglass limbs and reinforced limb tips for durability and longevity. The hard maple, purple heart, and walnut wood construction provides a traditional look. Featuring a sleek handle and limb with a Dacron string for stretch, the Mountain Ozark Longbow reduces hand shock. For impressive performance and a smooth draw, use the OMP® Mountain Ozark Hunter Longbow (RH) – 50 lbs, 68’’.
- 50 lb Mountain Ozark Hunter Right Hand Longbow
- Made from hard maple, purple heart, and walnut wood
- Sleek handle/limb design for reduced hand shock
- Black fiberglass limbs with reinforced limb tips
- Model: OMP1706850
- Hand: Right
- Construction: Fiberglass limbs with reinforced limb tips
- String type: Dacron string (included), fast flight string compatible
- Draw Weight: 50 lbs
- Length: 68 inches
- Brace Height: 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 inches
NOTICE: We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : October Mountain Products
- Web ID: 16OMOUZRKHNTRLB68ABWXX
- SKU: 16168310
Lacrosse Draw Control: Winning Ground Balls and Loose Balls
Learn how to be in the best position to grab the ball in these 50/50 situations with this drill.
Stocking Stuffers for Hunters
Shopping for a hunter? Scope out the perfect gift with these suggestions from the experts at Pro Tips.
Layering for Cold Weather: How to Dress for the Slopes
Bundle up with these skiing and snowboarding Pro Tips for a warm, comfortable adventure on the mountain.
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
How to Choose the Right Backpack for Your Activity
Whether it’s for your morning commute or a mountain hike, there’s a backpack designed just for your outing.
Layering for the Hunt
You hunt in a variety of temperatures. Find tips on how to layer hunting baselayers so you can stay comfortable.