OMP October Mountain Adventure 2.0 Recurve Bow
If you’re looking for a traditional bow to shoot in the backyard or in archery schools or clubs, the OMP® October Mountain Adventure 2.0 is an excellent choice. With a three piece take-down design for easy storage and transportation, the October Mountain Adventure 2.0 has a slim profile and is equipped with bushings for sights, plungers, and stabilizers. This OMP® recurve also has a 35 lb. draw weight and is 68” long overall.
- October Mountain Adventure 2.0 Recurve Bow
- Three-piece take-down design allows for fast and easy storage & transport
- Equipped with bushings for sights, plungers, and stabilizers
- Slim profile with 35 lb. draw weight and 68” overall length
- Ideal for right handed archers that are 14 and older
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : October Mountain Products
- Web ID: 17OMOAMPDVNTR2068ABW
- SKU: 17955944
Layering for Cold Weather: How to Dress for the Slopes
Bundle up with these skiing and snowboarding Pro Tips for a warm, comfortable adventure on the mountain.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Understanding How to Size Your Compound Hunting Bow
Use these Pro Tips to help you find that perfect fit.
How to Choose an Archery Release
Take aim with confidence this bowhunting season using these tips to find the best bow release for you.
How to Choose a Kayak Life Vest
Before you hit the water for your next kayak adventure, make sure you have the right personal flotation device.