On Women's Ultra Jacket
Don't let the weather weigh you down. Made to compete, the Ultra Jacket is a true trailblazer. An extremely lightweight wind and waterproof membrane keeps you protected, so you can focus on your run. There's no compromise on performance. Extra spacing in the back lets you move swiftly, while a mesh pocket allows you to pack the jacket once the weather calms. Think: Fast storage, faster trail running. With its high-end materials and construction, the jacket has you covered through changing conditions. The elements no longer stand in your way. Get ready, set, run.
Fit & Design:
- This light and compact jacket can easily be stored in a mesh pouch at the back of its hood
- Designed for trail running, the jacket's cut lines, hem and elastic cuffs offer added protection
- Two pleats at the back create space for a running vest or small backpack below the jacket
- Made for standout performances on the trails, the Ultra Jacket features premium, reflective logos
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1015RUN
- Fabric : Main fabric composition: 100% polyamide / Pocket mesh composition: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
- Brand : On
- Web ID: 23MAZWWLTRJCKTXXXAPO
- SKU: 24172580
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Play On-Ball Defense in Women's Lacrosse
Learn how and where to initiate contact with an attacker to split the field in half and defend your goal.
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.