Osprey Daylite Pack
- Mesh backing and shoulder straps
- Reservoir compatible
- Capable of attaching to other Osprey packs
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Interior sleeve for hydration reservoir or laptop
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Everyday hiking pack
- Attaches to compatible other Osprey packs
- Removable foam framesheet suspension
- Mesh die-cut foam backpanel for ventilation
- Spacer mesh shoulder straps and harness with handle
- Sternum strap with built-in whistle
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Osprey
- Web ID: 20TRYUDYLTPCKMPRPCTP
- SKU: 22106128
|End Use||Outdoor, travel, everyday use|
|Gear Capacity (L)||13 L|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||793 IN3|
|Material(s)||bluesign® approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR|
|Pack Access||Top zipper|
|Number of Exterior Pockets||4|
|Dimensions||16.93H X 10.24W X 7.87D in.|
|Sustainability||Constructed with bluesign® approved fabrics|
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.
How to Choose a Fanny Pack for Your Activity
Add some fashion to your action with the best fanny pack for your needs.
What to Pack for a Day at the Beach
Whether you are trying to soak up some sun or catch some waves, make sure you're ready for the beach this season with the help of these Pro Tips.
What to Pack for a Day on the Slopes
Gear up for a successful day skiing or snowboarding with this daypack essentials list.
How to Pack Your Car for a Snowboarding Trip
Make the most of your cargo space as you prepare for your trek up the mountain this winter. With these tips and tricks, the only thing you’ll leave behind is your worries.