P-Line Dual Lock Snap Only Swivel
- Includes pack of 10
- Designed with rounded ends to keep your line and lure centered, so crankbaits and other tuned lures keep running true
- Each package comes with a handy pin to keep the same swivel sizes and types together and organized in your tackle box
- Sure-lock ensures you'll get fast lure changes and the best action from your retrieve
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : P-Line
- Web ID: 20PLEUPLN0DLSNPBLTER
Offensive Line Tips: How to Grip the Ball for a Snap
A play can’t start without the snap of the football. Learn how to properly grip and exchange the pigskin with these Pro Tips.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.
Bryson DeChambeau on His Putting Technique
Discover why the professional golfer uses arm-lock putting when he’s on the green.
How to Grip and Snap a Curveball in Softball
When it comes to breaking pitches like curveballs, your grip and snap are key. Learn how to throw the perfect curveball with these Pro Tips.
Defensive Line Tips: Exploding Off the Line of Scrimmage
Quickly getting off the line of scrimmage gives you the best advantage of dominatingto dominate the play.
Quarterback Tips: How to Take the Snap
The snap starts off almost every play in football, so it’s important to know the basics and the role you play for this vital part of the game.
Defensive Line Tips: Stopping the Run
Stop the running back from gaining ground by keeping these three tips in mind when defending a running play.