Paddletek Phoenix G6 Pickleball Paddle
Add power to your swing using the Paddletek Phoenix G6 Pickleball Paddle. The paddle features a High Grade Polymer Composite core for durability and Smart Response Technology for a consistent hit on the ball.
Construction and Benefits
- Textured Fiberglass Epoxy Hybrid surface
- Advanced High Grade Polymer Composite honeycomb construction
- Smart Response Technology ProPolyCore for consistency and forgiveness
- Ultra Cushion High Tack Performance Grip for a secure hold
- Top-weighted design for greater power
- 1/8 in. edge shock guard
- Power rating: 7/10
- Control rating: 7.5/10
- Forgiveness rating: 8/10
- Weight: 7.8 – 8.1 oz
- Grip Circumference: 4 ¼ in.
- Grip length: 5 in.
- Total length: 15 5/8 in.
- Width: 7 ¾ in.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NEPHG6
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Paddletek
- Web ID: 19AP1UPHNXG6XXXXXPCK
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.