Patagonia Kids' Isthmus Anorak Jacket
- Adjustable cuff snaps
- Pouch pockets
- UPF 40+
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit jacket
- Constructed with lightweight, durable fabric with wind and water-resistance and a DWR finish to resist light moisture
- Deep front placket is zippered for easy on and off with zipper garage at top and bottom
- Elastic at hood opening provides a secure fit
- Adjustable snaps at cuffs keep out drafts
- Side-entry, pouch-style front pocket
- Center-front, drop-in pocket double as a stuffsack and has a snapped flag with built-in hanger loop
- Mesh-lined pullover anorak has a 3-panel hood for protection from the elements
- Hand-it-down ID label
- UPF 40+ sun protection shields out the sun’s harmful rays
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 95% Nylon / 5% Spandex
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 22PTGBKDSSTHMSNRKAPO
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Kids Bike Sizing Chart
Getting your little one ready to ride? Use this simple kids’ bike sizing chart to help make the right choice.
The Pro Tips Guide to Kids' Shoe Sizes
When purchasing kicks for your kids, things can get confusing. Pro Tips can help with this kids’ shoe sizing guide.
Tee Ball Checklist For Kids
Make sure your child is well-equipped with the essential Tee ball gear and apparel needed for their first season.
How to Choose Kids Fishing Poles
Choosing the best fishing rods for your kids can help you catch some family fun.