Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Pullover
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Whether walking on the trail or headed into town for work, you can go comfortably and confidently when you throw on the Patagonia® Men's Better Sweater® 1/4 Zip Pullover. This soft, low-bulk quarter zip is constructed out of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed fabric with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Featuring a flat-seam construction that eliminates chafing, this versatile sweater will help you get to point A to point B in a breeze with its non-constricting raglan sleeves and back seams that create a classically cool silhouette.
- Classic long sleeve quarter zip sweater
- Quarter-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Hip length
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Bear Witness Camo design inspired by the ecological diversity of America’s public lands through combination of landscape features from Bears Ears, Arctic Refuge, and Katahdin Woods.
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Zippered left-chest pocket is headphone-compatible
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Brand : Patagonia
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 25523X
- Fabric : 100% recycled polyester
- Web ID: 19PTGMMBTTRSWTR14APT