Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket
- Regular fit
- Adjustable hem
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Windproof to help guard against the elements
- Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 84674
- Fabric : 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 16PTGMMDWNSWTRXXXAPO
Breaking Down the Backstroke Technique
Get back to basics with the Pro Tips swimming guide on the backstroke. Collegiate swimming coach Marc Christian breaks down what you need to know.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.