Patagonia Men's Isthmus Insulated Jacket
Wind and water resistant, the Patagonia® Isthmus Jacket is the ideal combination of function and protection. Adjustable features allow you to customize the fit while multiple pockets keep your prepared for any adventure. Seal weather out and trap warmth inside with an external and internal storm flap on the zip front closure. Finished with Thermogreen® insulation for added warmth, this sleek style has everything you need this season.
- Regular fit, hip length with a straight hemline
- Thermogreen® 100% polyester insulation
- Removable hood is adjustable and insulated with a laminated visor
- Elasticized, adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem traps warmth inside
- Center zip front closure with external storm flap with hidden snap
- Interior storm flap offers extra protection
- Zipper garage chin guard and brushed jersey-lined collar
- Left chest internal zip pocket with headphone compatibility
- Two top-entry pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure
- Two, lined, side entry zip hand-warming pockets
- Select discounted colors are past season
- Style : 26990
- Fabric : Shell: 4 oz. 100% nylon plain weave (38% recycled) with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish, Linig: 2.2 oz. 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 17PTGMMSTHMSJCKTXAPO
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.