Patagonia Women's Skysail Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Multiple pockets
- UPF protection
Fit & Design:
- Three-panel fixed hood with drawcord
- Stand-alone collar helps retain warmth
- Relaxed, boxy fit
- Dropped shoulder seams
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is covered by a wide placket that secures with hidden snaps and hook-and-loop closure at collar
- Two oversized front pockets secured with flapped closures, internal chest pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in part from NetPlus® recycled materials including fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- UPF 50+ protection
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 26540Z
- Fabric : 100% recycled nylon
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGWWSSKYSLJKTXRNW
|Best Use||Hiking, Trail|
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials, Fair Trade Certified™ sewn|
|Fabric||100% recycled nylon|
|Back Length||Hip length|
|Weight||1 lb 5.7 oz|
|Pockets||2 front pockets, 1 internal chest pocket|
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
The Years Best Bikes for Women
Get outside and ride in style with this Pro Tips guide to the year’s best women’s bikes.