Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Regular Pants
- Regular fit
- 30", 31", and 32" inseams
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust
- An elasticized waistband and snap-tab closure allows for quick wardrobe changes
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell
- Regular inseams: XXS 30”, XS 31”, S-XL 32”
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : Shell: 100% recycled nylon
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGWWTRRNTSHLL3RNW
|Sustainability||Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, Contains recycled materials, bluesign® approved|
|Fabric||ECONYL 100% recycled ripstop nylon|
|Fit Type||Regular fit|
|Pockets||2 zippered hand|
|Closure Type||Snap closure on leg opening|
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.
How to Buy Soccer Goalkeeper Pants and Shorts
Not all soccer clothing is created equal. When you need extra protection on the pitch, modern lower-body options are available to help guard you while you guard between the goalposts