Pelican Mustang 100X Kayak
- Sit-Inside 1-Person Kayak
- Carry Weight: 39 lbs.
- Max Capacity 300 lbs.
Made for fishing and easy to paddle, the Pelican® Mustang 100X Kayak offers comfort, stability and awesome performance all in one boat. The Mustang includes fishing rod holders, plenty of storage, and also a removable storage container. This kayak boasts a rigid construction that’s built tough.
- 1-person sit-in kayak
- Made for fishing
- Easy to paddle; great stability and easy traction
- Two flush mount rod holders
- Twin-arched multi-chine hull makes it incredibly easy to get in and leave the kayak
- Constructed with RAM-X™ impact resistant materials
- Multi-layer polyethylene, with advanced resin, construction means less material is needed to produce each boat
- RAM-X™ polyethylene boasts a more durable, rigid construction
- ErgoForm™ padded backrest with seat cushion system for all-day comfort
- Molded footrests plus kneepads for comfort
- Added floating blocks on each side of the kayak along with a flatter type hull ensures you safety and peace of mind during your ride
- Ergonomic carry handles for easy transport to and from the shore
- Ample storage and transportation for fishing gear
- Front deck storage hatch with bungee cord
- Tank well with bungee cord to secure items
- Removable, EXOPOD 17L hard shell storage compartment
- Dual position bottle holder
- Smartphone holder at the cockpit
- Paddle not included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MUSTANG100X
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Pelican
- Web ID: 18PELUMSTNG100XKYPSK
|Carry Weight||39 lbs|
|Dimensions||10' L x 30" W|
|Max Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Recommended Use||Fishing & recreation|
|Seat Style||One person sit-inside|
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
How to Carry a Kayak
Whether on your own or with a friend, learn how to safely carry your kayak to and from the water.
How to Launch a Kayak
When you’re ready for a day of kayaking, you want the smoothest entry into the water. These beginner tips can help to make launching your kayak a breeze.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.