PER4M Quick Cones
- Help train your fast-twitch muscle fibers for speed and agility
- Train to develop faster reaction time, improve linear speed and side-to-side agility
- 10 different instructional drill cards and links to videos
- Set comes with 20 cones
- Each cone is 8” wide X 2” tall
- Made from flexible, high-strength plastic that won’t break when stepped on
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Lifeline
- Web ID: 20VMEUQCKCNSXXXXXEAC
- SKU: 18717561
Softball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
Use these softball agility drills to work on your footspeed and athleticism this season.
Baseball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
When you’re constantly running to the ball, sprinting out of the batter’s box and hustling to make a play, quick feet and agility come in handy.
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.
Tip the Cone Basketball Drill
Combine elements of offense and defense with this drill for a great workout with the ball.
Delaney Spaulding's Tips on Mastering a Quick Transfer and Release
Getting quick throws off in the infield can help keep baserunners at bay. Softball pro Delaney Spaulding demonstrates how a quick ball transfer and release can boost your softball defensive skills this season.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Softball Infielder Tips: Important Drills for Receiving the Ball
Reinforce proper fielding position with these quick and efficient softball infield drills.