Petzl Arial 9.5mm Single Rope
- Duratec Dry™ treatment
- Everflex™ treatment
- Ultrasonic Finish™ bonding
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Length: 70 m
- Impact force: 8.8 kN
- Weight per meter: 58 g
- Sheath percentage: 40%
- Elongation: 7.6% (static), 32% (dynamic)
- Number of factor 1.77 falls: 7
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Durable nylon construction
- Built for gym climbing to preserve rock climbing ropes
- Flexible for simplified slack with belay devices
- Duratec Dry™ treatment for water, dirt and abrasion resistance to increase lifespan
- EverFlex™ treatment for improved grip, stabilized core strands, and consistent handling
- ClimbReady Coil™ for increased longevity and reduced initial uncoiling mistakes
- UltraSonic Finish™ bonding for increased durability and to avoid frayed ends
- Improved control with 40-carrier grip
- Premium diameter-to-durability ratio for working a route
- Mark in middle of rope to facilitate maneuvers
- Abrasion-resistant sheath included
- CE EN 892 and UIAA certified single rope
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Petzl
- Web ID: 21PETURL70XXXXXXXCAC
- SKU: 22020208
9 Infuser Water Bottle Recipes
Say goodbye to boring water forever with these flavorful recipes for your infuser water bottle.
How to Choose a Jump Rope
Jump into your fitness routine with these tips on how to find the best jump rope for you.
How to Do the Single-Leg RDL
Test out your stability and overall body control by incorporating this RDL exercise into your next strength training workout.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.
20-Minute HIIT Workout
Grab a mat, a jump rope and go! Tackle cardio and strength with this quick, effective circuit.
Understanding the Role of a Middle Blocker
A successful middle blocker needs to be able to read the opponent’s movements and react quickly.